How to download PUBG on a laptop or PC? Yes, PUBG is actually a game that was launched on PC devices before the mobile version was released. However, the problem is that PUBG for PC is usually paid, while PUBG mobile itself can be obtained for free on the Google Play Store.
PUBG or Player Unknown Battle Ground is an Open World FPS game which can be found on Mobile devices as well as PCs. The game that is similar to PUBG is Free Fire which also has the Open World FPS Genre.
Because of this, not a few PUBG players have ended up using an emulator so they can play the PUBG Mobile game for free on PC.
What is the difference between PUBG mobile and PUBG on PC?
Actually, the PUBG mobile and the PC version are the same, even both are played using the same server so that players can meet in the game. For those of you who are not satisfied playing the mobile version of PUBG, we will therefore share how to download PUBG on a laptop.
In addition, both the PC and Mobile versions, this one game is very often found on Live Streaming Platforms such as Facebook, Youtube or Twitch.
Minimum PC Specifications for PUBG
Before downloading and installing PUBG on a PC / Laptop, we must first know the minimum laptop or PC specifications required to play the mobile version of the PUBG game. At least, your PC must have the following minimum specifications so that there is no lag when playing PUBG.
- CPU specifications: 1.8 GHz Dual Core from AMD or Intel
- ATI / AMD from Radeon HD2600 / 3600
- Minimum GPU capacity of NVIDIA GeForce 8600/9600 GT
- OS for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
- Minimum RAM capacity of 4GB
- Minimum storage capacity of 2GB
What is the Official Emulator from PUBG?
Before downloading the PC version of PUBG, we have to download the emulator first. Actually, we can use any kind of emulator we want. But one type of official PUBGM emulator that is often used is Tencent Gaming Buddy.
Different from other types of emulators, playing this game using the Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator itself means that you will get support from the original developer directly. You don’t need to worry about bugs, besides that the network is also more stable, and the keyboard layout settings are automatic.
Installation stages PUBG Mobile In Laptop / PC
How to download PUBG on a laptop, of course, you have to follow the steps below, first of all, you have to install the emulator first. Then you can install the PUBG mobile game on the PC. For more details, see the PUBG download tutorial on the following laptop!
Besides being created for mobile phones, PUBG games are also available and can be played on laptops. How to play PUBG on a laptop? There are several steps that you have to do before you can play the PUBG game on a laptop / PC. Check out the details until it’s finished.
1. Download the PUBG Game on the Laptop
Of course, the first step that must be taken before you can play PUBG games on a laptop is to download them first. At this stage, we actually have to download the emulator first.
There are actually a lot of emulators for PUBG games on laptops, it’s just that we recommend downloading Tencent Gaming Buddy, which is very incidentally because it is an official Emulator from PUBGM. So, how do you download Tencent Gaming Buddy? The method is like this:
- Visit the official website here » https://tgb.qq.com/en/games/pubg.html
- Just press the Download button.
- Then you will be given a .exe file to install on your laptop / PC.
- Wait until the download is complete.
2. Install PUBG on your Laptop / PC
Well, after waiting a few minutes and downloading the emulator the download is complete. Now we enter the installation stage. Do you already know how to install the easiest way? For those who may not know yet, here are the steps to install PUBG on a Laptop / PC.
- Open Windows Explorer (Ctrl + E). Look for the folder where the PUBG game file was downloaded earlier.
- After finding the file, Double click (click 2x) to open it.
- Select it and click Customize.
- Determine the location of PUBGM storage, where you want to put it in Drive, it’s up to you. You can click Browse to put the appropriate storage in the Drive / Folder you want. Recommendation: Put it on a drive that still has plenty of space.
- After that, you can immediately click Install.
- Wait for the install process to complete.
- After the Emulator install process is complete, the next step is to click Start.
- Wait until the Engine install process is complete. (Note: Internet connection must be stable and good)
- After installing the Engine is complete, followed by downloading the PUBGM game data automatically. Please be patient, because the data is large, the process will take longer. Just wait until the data download is complete. To streamline the process, you also need to make sure that your internet connection must also remain stable and uninterrupted.
- After installing PUBGM complete 100% then we continue to the next stage.
3. Initial settings for PUBGM on a Laptop
After the game has been installed and downloaded the data, we can immediately start playing the PUBG game on the laptop / PC that we have. However, the initial steps you have to do are the initial arrangements.
Keep calm, setting PUBGM on a laptop is not complicated. In fact, it’s very easy, especially if you have previously played PUBG games on an Android phone. Still don’t know how to set it? Well…
- Make sure you have opened the PUBG game on your laptop / PC.
- At the start of the main page, we are required to log in first using the PUBG account that we already have.
- There are 3 button options to log in, namely Twitter, Facebook and Google Play Games.
- If you don’t want to log in, you can also use the Guest mode provided.
- After that, first, select your Region or country. For those who live in Indonesia, you can choose the Asia Region.
- Press Continue.
- Choose and set the character/avatar according to your liking. You can choose a model from Face, Hair, and others.
- Determine your favourite nickname. After all the characters are set, just click Create.
- Then select your experience option. Rookie for Beginners, Experienced for Experienced, or Pro.
- Select and adjust the graphic display according to the laptop / PC specs you are currently using.
- After all the settings are finished, click the Got It button. And you will be directed to the lobby game.
4. PUBG Control Settings on the Laptop
The next stage we do control settings. In fact, the default PUBG game has game control settings. It’s just that, sometimes there are things I don’t know. So it can be adjusted according to its kulina control.
To adjust it, all the control buttons are on the right. You can select Key Mapping (keyboard image) to set the playing control parts.
5. Tencent Gaming Buddy Graphic Settings
To expedite game performance so that it doesn’t lag and jam, we can set the Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator graphics. The trick is like this:
- Enter Tencent Gaming Buddy
- In the upper right corner, click the three vertical lines then select Settings.
- A dialogue box appears, then select the Engine menu.
- In the Rendering section, select DirectX + and check all settings starting from Render Cache, Enforce Global Render Cache, and Prioritize Dedicated GPU.
- If the GPU you are using is still below GTX1060, it is highly recommended that you select the Close option on the Anti-Aliasing option.
- Allocate your 2GB of memory to minimize lag.
- For the Processor, Resolution and DPI, adjust the maximum ability of your CPU and GPU to get better FPS.
- When finished with the Engine, then move to the Game option in the Settings Center.
- In the Gaming Resolution option, you can select the HD setting if you use a minimum of GTX 660 or Ultra HD 2K if you use a minimum of GTX 1060.
- Select the HD option on Display Quality.
- Then enter the PUBG Mobile game and open the options/settings menu then maximize the quality of the FPS, Frame Rate and all available options according to the Tencent Gaming Buddy engine settings
- Keep in mind, in the graphic settings, make sure not to try to adjust the graphics beyond the capabilities of your laptop / PC so that lag in the game can be avoided.
Okay, now you can start playing PUBG games on your laptop / PC. So, we will end up with a few reviews about how to download PUBG on a laptop or PC easily and quickly. Don’t forget to share with your friends, If you want to learn more gaming tricks, make sure to bookmark this website.